The threat landscape and adversary strategies have evolved from simple malware distribution to a broad set of automated, targeted, and sophisticated attacks that can bypass traditional endpoint protection. This has forced organizations to deploy multiple products from different vendors to protect against, detect, and respond to these threats. Traps brings powerful endpoint protection technology together with critical endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities in a single agent. Traps also includes the same features as antivirus. Using Traps and antivirus on the same endpoint is possible but not recommended.
Traps is unique in the breadth and depth of its protection’s capabilities. Which include:
- Stops malware, exploits and ransomware before they can compromise endpoints.
- Provides protection while endpoints are online and offline, on network and off.
- Coordinates enforcement with network and cloud security to prevent successful attacks.
- Uses machine learning and AI to automatically detect and respond to sophisticated attacks.
- Includes WildFire® malware prevention service to improve accuracy and coverage.
- Harnesses Cortex XDR™ detection and response to speed, alert triage and incident response by providing a complete picture of each threat and its root cause, automatically.
- Provides a single lightweight agent for protection and response.
- Prevents the launching of malicious executable files, DLLs and Office files with multiple methods of prevention, reducing the attack surface and increasing the accuracy of malware prevention.
Leave us your email address or phone number and we will contact you