Customer security bundle
Why to choose protection bundle instead of single IT security components
- One service provider / single responsibility
- Includes protection of all three most important segments
- Support 24/7
Customer Protection Bundle "Basic" plan (NGF+DDoS) is available
starting from 25 EUR/per month
|CUSTOMER PROTECTION BUNDLE PLANS|
|PreDef NGF protection||x||x||x|
|Customized NGF protection||x||x|
|On site or cloud eq||x||x|
|Security reporting wk||x|
|Security reporting daily||x|
|Incl PA Traps 1-5||x||x|
|Incl PA Traps 1-15||x|
|24x7 Premium certified expert support||opt||opt|
|Inteligent DDoS protection||opt||opt||opt|
|* The service is available to the customers of Telia Latvia data communication only|
|** DDoS protection is available through Telia Latvia data broadcasting services|
|*** Firewall throughput with full NGF functionality|
DDoS or Distributed Denial of Service access attack mitigation helps prevent and eliminate both volumetric, as well as slow and intelligent DDoS attacks on the network and protocols, interruptions created by anomalous flow, service hacking attacks on client information systems and resources.
The service is used by all leading financial institutions, e-commerce platforms, news portals and other online applications that find continuity of operation and data security important. The use of the service serves as an insurance policy – in most cases, after the use of it is initiated, the number of attacks decreases or they do not repeat at all, as they no longer achieve their purpose.
Telia Group is a leading provider of DDoS attack prevention services in the world, thanks to its global backbone optical network and the use of high-security technologies in several locations around the world, thus being able to defend attacks as close to their source as possible, without affecting the overall stability of the network.
Choose the most suitable ddos protection type for you
Telia Volumetric DDoS protection (TVDP)
- Ensure generic protection of customer infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- No specific configuration
- Charging on hourly basis regardless of attack volume
Telia Inteligent DDoS protection (TIDP)
- Customer fulfils DDoS configuration form describing infrastructure and critical services
- DDoS mitigation platform performs learning to understand customer specific pattern
- In case of attack platform ensure reachability of customer critical services and infrastructure
- Includes TVDP for all customer infrastructure
- Charging on hourly basis regardless of attack volume
|BENEFITS OF DDOS PROTECTION|
|Availability||Data Centers, servers & Internet connections continue to operate even when under attack|
|Threat Management||Mitigate DDoS attack risks on operations, revenues and reputation|
|Compliance||Compliance with business processes continuity planning|
|‘Anywhereization’||Distributed network centric service that is location independent|
|Scalability||Protection in our IP Backbone where there is plenty of bandwidth to cope with the largest of attacks|
|Resiliency & Efficiency||Route advertisements are propagated from multiple Mitigation devices in multiple regions
Distributed architecture means that attack traffic is mitigated close to point of entry into AS5518
|Customer Control||Manual service enablement by 1st line Customer Care, only when requested by a Customer
Auto-Mitigation for fast protection, particularly against short repeat attacks
|Lower TCO||Lower total cost of ownership compared to building an in-house capability|
|Effectiveness||Network centric service is much more effective compared to an in-house solution at the edge|
|Flexibility||Pricing models to fit individual Customer needs
Protection against Volumetric, TCP Resource Exhaustion & Reflection attacks
Manual & Auto-Mitigation enables customers to choose the best approach for their applications and services
How it works
As an official CSSP partner of industry-leading cyber security company Palo Alto Networks, Telia Latvia offers a wide variety of security solutions for both cloud and on-premises environments. Depending on business specifics and daily data transmission capacity, customized firewall solutions can be developed to fit necessary requirements and ensure high-level security, based on latest security features and trends.
We provide three basic firewall deployments:
- Rental of physical firewall appliance for on-premises or data center solutions;
- Rental of virtual firewall appliance for cloud solutions, deployed in Telia Cloudy infrastructure
- Rental of virtual firewall licence, used in customer’s datacenter or on-premises solutions
No matter which solution is chosen, manufacturer provides common user interface with both graphical (web) and CLI access for management, configuration and monitoring purposes. Depending on performance requests, one of following offerings can be chosen:
|Firewall offering||Bundle type||Performance|
|Firewall throughput (App-ID)||Threat prevention / IPSec VPN throunghput||New sessions per second|
|VM-50||BASIC||līdz 200 Mbps||līdz 100 Mbps||3000|
|BUNDLE1||līdz 200 Mbps||līdz 100 Mbps||3000|
|BUNDLE2||līdz 200 Mbps||līdz 100 Mbps||3000|
|VM-100||BASIC||līdz 2 Gbps||līdz 1 Gbps||15000|
|BUNDLE1||līdz 2 Gbps||līdz 1 Gbps||15000|
|BUNDLE2||līdz 2 Gbps||līdz 1 Gbps||15000|
|VM-300||BASIC||līdz 4 Gbps||līdz 2 Gbps||30000|
|BUNDLE1||līdz 4 Gbps||līdz 2 Gbps||30000|
|BUNDLE2||līdz 4 Gbps||līdz 2 Gbps||30000|
|VM-500||BASIC||līdz 8 Gbps||līdz 4 Gbps||60000|
|BUNDLE1||līdz 8 Gbps||līdz 4 Gbps||60000|
|BUNDLE2||līdz 8 Gbps||līdz 4 Gbps||60000|
|VM-700||BASIC||līdz 16 Gbps||līdz 8 Gbps||120000|
|BUNDLE1||līdz 16 Gbps||līdz 8 Gbps||120000|
|BUNDLE2||līdz 16 Gbps||līdz 8 Gbps||120000|
After choosing a relevant VM offering, one of three feature bundles should be chosen:
- BASIC - Palo Alto Networks VM, and Premium Support
No subscriptions, just basic Application based firewall. This package comprises the VM-Series virtualized next-generation firewall and includes application and user visibility and control (App-ID and User-ID) IPsec and SSL encryption/decryption, NAT, and network segmentation capabilities. This package is ideal for migrating existing infrastructure from a port-based firewall to a next-generation firewall.
- BUNDLE1 - Palo Alto Networks VM, Threat Prevention and Premium Support
Additional Threat Prevention feature. This package includes the VM-Series next-gen firewall with Threat Prevention subscription, offering all the capabilities of the Basic package, plus:
- Intrusion prevention
- Malware protection
- Command and control (spyware) protection
- BUNDLE2 - Palo Alto Networks VM, Threat Prevention, WildFire, PAN-DB URL Filtering, Global Protect, and Premium Support
Additional Threat Prevention, Wildfire, URL Filtering and Global Protect features. Service providers can protect mobile users and leverage the Palo Alto Networks threat intelligence cloud to automatically deliver preventive measures against cyberattacks
- Automatic prevention of cyberattacks through unknown malware in web traffic, SSL-encrypted traffic, email protocols and FTP;
- Web-borne threat prevention with continually updated data on malicious URLs;
- Cloud security for internet traffic;
- SSL VPNs and mobile device management;
- Web and email filtering.
More about Palo Alto next-gen features:
Threat Prevention - Proven protection from network and application vulnerability exploits (IPS), viruses, spyware and unknown threats in full application context.
WildFire - Cloud-based threat analysis service is the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware. The service employs a unique multi-technique approach combining dynamic and static analysis, innovative machine learning techniques, and a groundbreaking bare metal analysis environment to detect and prevent even the most evasive threats.
PAN-DB URL Filtering - Prevents attacks that leverage the web as an attack vector, including phishing links in emails, phishing sites, HTTP-based command and control, malicious sites and pages that carry exploit kits.
Global Protect - GlobalProtect connects to a GlobalProtect gateway on a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall allowing mobile users to benefit from the protection of enterprise security. The app automatically adapts to the end-user’s location and connects the user to the optimal gateway in order to deliver the best performance for all users and their traffic, without requiring any effort from the user.
Flexability - Choosing one of three offerings (bundles), you can also choose one of three licensing periods: month; year; three years. Every license can be extended or upgraded in easy manner.
Scalability - Great feature for scalability is option to upgrade or downgrade your firewall license type in any time, depending of increase or decrease of traffic capacity, growth of infrastructure or other reasons.
Visibility - With centralized management system called Panorama, we provide logging, analysing and reporting for each Palo Alto security deployment, ensuring full visibility of data, including potential malware / attack threats.
The threat landscape and adversary strategies have evolved from simple malware distribution to a broad set of automated, targeted, and sophisticated attacks that can bypass traditional endpoint protection. This has forced organizations to deploy multiple products from different vendors to protect against, detect, and respond to these threats. Traps brings powerful endpoint protection technology together with critical endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities in a single agent. Traps also includes the same features as antivirus. Using Traps and antivirus on the same endpoint is possible but not recommended.
Traps is unique in the breadth and depth of its protection’s capabilities. Which include:
- Stops malware, exploits and ransomware before they can compromise endpoints.
- Provides protection while endpoints are online and offline, on network and off.
- Coordinates enforcement with network and cloud security to prevent successful attacks.
- Uses machine learning and AI to automatically detect and respond to sophisticated attacks.
- Includes WildFire® malware prevention service to improve accuracy and coverage.
- Harnesses Cortex XDR™ detection and response to speed, alert triage and incident response by providing a complete picture of each threat and its root cause, automatically.
- Provides a single lightweight agent for protection and response.
- Prevents the launching of malicious executable files, DLLs and Office files with multiple methods of prevention, reducing the attack surface and increasing the accuracy of malware prevention.
Leave us your email address or phone number and we will contact you